[Synthetic Biology] Workshop: Design, optimization and control in systems and synthetic biology, Paris, June 11-12

Silver, Pamela A. Pamela_Silver at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 2 08:25:05 PST 2012

Dear Gregory,

Thank you for the information about this workshop.

I note that unless I am mistaken - at this time there are no confirmed women
speakers.  We typically try to be inclusive if possible as we like to set a
good example for the future leaders in the field.  Perhaps others can
suggest some women speakers.

Best,
Pam Silver

--
Pamela Silver
Elliot T and Onie H Adams Professor of Biochemistry and Systems Biology

Dept. of Systems Biology
Harvard Medical School
200 Longwood Ave.
Boston, MA 02115