[Synthetic Biology] SB7.0 proposed for June 2017

Andrew D Endy endy at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 9 11:59:14 PST 2016

Friends,

Matthew Chang and I have begun work to organize Synthetic Biology 7.0.

We are tentatively considering holding the meeting 13-16 June 2017 at the National University of Singapore.

Could you please let us know what you think about reconvening the SB#.0 series and your thoughts about the proposed dates.

Direct email response for anything detailed is great.

Or, if you prefer a simple Twitter-based poll please see:

https://twitter.com/DrewEndy/status/707653483445379072

With thanks & very best wishes,
Drew

___