[Synthetic Biology] Participation Poll for AI for SynBio Symposium in Spring 2021

Aaron ADLER aaron.adler at raytheon.com
Thu Jul 9 18:48:29 PDT 2020

[Apologies for duplicate copies]

Fellow Colleagues and Friends of the Synthetic Biology Community,

We've had a several successful AI for SynBio symposia (see https://www.ai4synbio.org) and are applying to run another in March 22-24, 2021 in Palo Alto, CA as part of the AAAI Spring Symposia.

If you're interested in participating, please fill out the form below. Filling out the form is not commitment of attendance but a show of interest that we need to get the track approved. (We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation, but are hopeful that gatherings will be possible by March.)

https://forms.gle/v4PXicKWkTcjRaM7A

Thank you all for your time,
Organizing Committee
Aaron Adler (BBN Technologies),
Rajmonda Caceres (MIT Lincoln Laboratory),
Mohammed Ali Eslami (Netrias, LLC),
Fusun Yaman (BBN Technologies)